Friday, May 27, 2011

Protein Sex Salad*

*results not guaranteed.

Kristin claims to have made a salad that will induce orgasm!  I'm certainly intrigued but I haven't have time to make it yet!!  You single kids, get to cooking and let me know  ;)

I'm a huge fan of Google image.  My "Sex Salad" search returned some fabulous images, but this was the very sexiest and saladiest!!


No need to thank me. The mental image of all my friends eating vegan salad and writhing in ecstasy while trying to picture anything BUT Richard Simmons nude in veggies...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more than thanks enough.


Protein Sex Salad
1 cup brown rice
1 can black beans
2 Quorn chik'n cutlets chopped (I will sub a vegan brand, probably Gardein)
Yumm sauce
huge squirt of cock sauce

Mix all up and dump over a bunch of wild greens.
Die happy!